The ACTIVE version of a board game you know so well…
- 40 Game Cards (Editable) – You can make modifications to the exercises or change them to exercises that your students are familiar with. We recommend you print and laminate the game board cards so you can reuse them over and over again. The game cards are numbered, to make setting up and packing up a breeze.
- Instructional Card – Gives you step-by-step instructions on how to play the game and all of our tips and recommendations for timing, setting up the activity etc.
- Video – So you can see the general flow of the game.
- Cones – Approximately 50.
- A large area to play the game – A basketball court size area is suitable.
- You may like to use some exercise mats, depending on your playing surface.
- The 40 Game Cards – We recommend you laminate these. Use bean bags to keep them in place if it’s a bit windy outside.
- Game Cards in .pptx and .pdf
- Video in .mp4
- Instructional Card in .pdf
- Fitopoly download in .zip