Put away the bat & ball…and bring on a WILD WORKOUT!
- Game Cards (Editable) – You can make modifications to the exercises or change them to exercises that your students are familiar with. We recommend you print and laminate the game cards so you can reuse them over and over again.
- Score Cards – Print these out so teams can keep a record of the runs scored in each innings.
- Station Cards (Editable) – You can modify the exercises for each base, then print and laminate.
- Instructional Card – Gives you step-by-step instructions on how to play the game and all of our tips and recommendations for timing, setting up the activity etc.
- Video – So you can see the general flow of the game.
- 4 x Hoops for the bases.
- Dice (number depends on how many participants).
- A large area to set up the baseball diamond – A basketball court size area is suitable.
- You may like to use some exercise mats, depending on your playing surface.
- The Game, Score and Station Cards – We recommend you laminate these. Use bean bags to keep them in place if it’s a bit windy outside.
- 2 x Clipboards – For each team to keep the game and score cards in.
- 2 x Pens – To record successful home runs on the score cards.
- Game Cards in .pptx and .pdf
- Score Cards in .pdf
- Station Cards in .pptx and .pdf
- Video in .mp4
- Instructional Card in .pdf
- Baseball download in .zip
All of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee, so please feel confident making your online purchase.