Practical Workshop – 21 October 2022
Members Price: $229
Members, please check your email for the coupon code.
Who is this practical workshop for?
Any PE Teacher who would like to increase their Warm-Up and Game Sense repertoire through practical participation in the activities.
Diamond Valley Sports & Fitness Centre (Crt 1)
44 Civic Dr, Greensborough VIC 3088
Date & Time:
Friday 21st October 2022, 9am-12:30pm
- Fun and active professional development
- Learn 10 of our favourite Warm-Up Structures and;
- 8 x Game Sense activities
- Session materials with detailed activity information provided
- Morning Tea
*Follow the link to the learning intentions, success criteria and the addressed AITSL Standards to assist with your professional development application for school.
Steps to register for this workshop:
* We recommend you print these steps to help you complete the process smoothly.
1) If you need to provide your school with our payment details prior to purchasing, here they are:
PE Made Easy
ABN: 91 718 946 497
PO Box 1193, Bundoora VIC 3083
0402 902 510
2) When you are ready to register, select the correct quantity of ‘Practical Workshop’ positions you would like to purchase. eg. If you would like to attend as an individual, then leave the quantity as ‘1’. If you would like 2 staff members to attend the workshop, then the quantity number below should be “2”.
3) When the number below is correct, click ‘Add to Cart‘.
4) Your cart will display, check the Quantity is correct for the number of staff members you wish to purchase for.
5) If you are a member of PE Made Easy, enter your COUPON CODE and click ‘Apply Coupon’ for your $100 discount to be applied.
6) Click ‘Proceed to Checkout‘.
7) Enter the ‘Billing Details‘ in the checkout form.
8) In the ‘Order Notes‘ at the bottom, enter the full name and email address for EACH of the staff you wish to register for the ‘Practical Workshop’.
9) Select your chosen payment method on the right. If you would like to purchase via ‘School Purchase Order‘ and pay via Bank Transfer, please select ‘Direct Bank Transfer or School Purchase Order‘ as the payment option.
10) Read and agree to the Workshop Terms & Conditions if you would like to proceed.
11) Click ‘Place Order‘.
12) When you have completed the checkout, you will receive an INVOICE which can be given to your school business manager for payment to be arranged.
13) Once payment has been received, each staff member whose details were placed in the ‘Order Notes’ will be sent a ‘welcome email’ containing all the information they need to attend the event.
Please contact us for any assistance.
What are Warm-Up Structures and Game Sense Activities?
Click HERE to find out more about them…